한국지능정보시스템학회 춘계학술대회와 공동개최 합니다.
CALL FOR PAPERS for the 18th International Conference on Electronic Commerce (ICEC 2016), Seoul, Korea, Aug. 17-19, 2016 (www.icec.net/icec2016)
"e-Commerce in Smart Connected World"
We invite you to submit a paper to be considered for inclusion in the Program of the 18th International Conference on Electronic Commerce 2016. Accepted papers will be presented on August 17-19, 2016. The detailed information will be available in due course through the conference website (www.icec.net/icec2016). For further inquiries, please feel free to contact the Program Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the Conference Secretariat (email@example.com).
The theme of the ICEC 2016 is "e-Commerce in Smart Connected World". With the advent of IoT (Internet of Things) technologies, e-Commerce expands to deal with smart connected products and smart connected services. The emergence of smart connected products and services has been changing the way of doing business of incumbents and startups, their business models, and the commerce among them itself. Firms and their executives should be aware of the change and the impacts and prepare for the new business models and processes based on their products and services. The authors are asked to find ways to balance the technical aspects and managerial aspects of e-Commerce in utilizing this new trend and encouraged to cover some of the characteristics of the theme and analyze real businesses and technology cases.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Smart Connected Products and Services
- Smart and Wearable Technologies
- Smart Health & Hospitals
- Smart Tourism and Smart Logistics
- Internet of Things and e-Commerce
- Mobile and Social Commerce
- O2O Commerce and Economics of e-Commerce
- Social Media and Digital Marketing
- FinTech: Mobile Payments, Bitcoin & Blockchain
- Data Mining & Big Data Analytics
- AI and Deep Learning for e-Commerce
- Social Network Analysis and Network Science
- Human Computer Interactions
- Bright Internet and Cybersecurity
- Cloud Services and Service Innovation
- Smart Factory and Manufacturing
Paper Submission Deadline: April 13, 2016
Paper Decision: May 24, 2016
Camera-ready papers and abstracts: June 15, 2016
[Journal Publication Arrangements]
High quality papers from ICEC 2016 will be invited to be fast-tracked (at the authors' prerogative) to:
- Information & Management (Listed in SCI/SSCI/Scopus/etc.) - A special issue on "Smart Tourism"
- Technological Forecasting & Social Change (Listed in SCI/SSCI/Scopus/etc.) - A special issue on "Smart Tourism"
- Journal of Intelligence and Information Systems (Listed in Korean Citation Index: KCI)
- Asia Pacific Journal of Information Systems (Listed in KCI) - A special issue on "Smart Connected World"
- Journal of the Korea Service Management Society (Listed in KCI)
- Journal of Information Technology Applications and Management (Listed in KCI)
- Other well-reputed journals to be added
Please note that all the invited papers must be substantially revised, expanded, and rewritten so that they are significantly different from the conference paper on which it is based. The authors will be required to clarify the difference between the conference paper and their new submission.
Please submit your papers here (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icec2016). The online submission system is hosted by EasyChair Conference System. If you don't have an EasyChair account, please create one and then log on to make your submission. The deadline for paper submission is April 13, 2016. Submissions must be original and must not have been submitted for publication elsewhere. Articles should be limited to 8 pages in length totally (including also abstract and references), and follow the ACM Proceeding guidelines for formatting (acm.org/publications/article-templates/proceedings-template.html/). The official ACM Proceedings format is available as a template in MS Word format (pubform_ICEC2016.docx). Please submit your manuscript in PDF format via the EasyChair system and set your email SPAM settings to allow emails from rightsreview@acmorg. All accepted papers will be published in the ACM digital library within its International Conference Proceedings Series.
Please disseminate this call for papers to your colleagues and to everyone it may interest; printable pdf version attached.
Conference Honorary Co-Chairs
- Toru Ishida, Kyoto University, Japan
- Norman Sadeh, CMU, USA
- Jae Kyu Lee, KAIST, Korea
- Federico Casalegno, MIT, USA
- Wooju Kim, Yonsei Univ., Korea
- Sohyeong Kim, Stanford Univ., USA
- Sung-Byung Yang, Ajou Univ., Korea
- Jung Seung Lee, Hoseo Univ.
- Kyoung Jun Lee, Kyung Hee Univ., Korea